View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 01:25 PM   #393
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Ok, so I'm back, much later than I expected to be but anyway. And eeks, both my poor mummy and darling boyfriend already have a vote!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhunardawen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom
You know good and well that the GW has been thinking about me more than anyone thus far.
And who would think of the phantom more than anyone?

the phantom.

I so called it.
Ah, but about whom would the GW think more than anyone? The EW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
The Lhuna thing I could have passed, but consider this one: Now what the heck is this about? "If you go on suspecting me, I'll have you lynched even though I think you are innocent!" ?
I think Greenie is being overreactive here. She takes a minor quote, misinterprets it and then makes a big fuss about it. I've seen it before that someone votes for a person just out of personal annoyance, and besides you're doing it yourself now (well not voting but) - phantom irritates you and therefore you behave like you were suspecting him, which may eventually lead to voting.
The way Greenie starts suspecting tp looks a bit forced to me, yet is less suspicious than the fact that she's still seemingly indecisive about people. It reminds me of a wolf who doesn't know her fellows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Huh, why me? And you are talking about Legate, right?
Sorry if I was unclear (and I indeed was), I was in a hurry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel
And my dear brother Legate...voting for Aganzir but not wanting her lynched is very odd. And his explanation for it confused me even more. (Hmm...maybe it's because old love never dies ) But as suspicious as it is...I wonder if it's too suspicious. I mean, would a wolf actually act in such a way? Only if the EW told him to...
I think Legate's wavering with his vote was suspicious, but I was already suspicious of him. You on the other hand found his vote strange yesterday, yet today you raised the issue just a bit and immediately downplayed the possibility that his vote was wolfish.
ALSO... Legate suspected Brinn, analysed her and found her more innocent-looking. I find this interesting, and I'll certainly go through their posts when I have time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilpaurion Felagund View Post
So I've looked at the posts of the NIGHT's victim, checked whom they suspected, decided that they are probably innocent.
Well I don't know. In the first game ever I played I learned the golden rule of being a hunter (thanks Nogrod ): "the hunter cannot be completely honest of his suspicions". So if the hunter does his job well, the wolves cannot be sure who his real main suspects are when they attack him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
I also noticed that Aganzir was very laid back about Lommy's accusations until rather late in the Day. It gives me a little bit of the feeling of a baddie trying to not put any unnecessary spotlight onto the points others give against her.
Frankly, I got annoyed with her later in the day. It's ok if someone just says I don't sit right with them, but I disliked the way she started to use her RL knowledge of me as a basis for accusations (see, now everyone for instance thinks that I'd love to be the EW which is something she invented herself, and besides she was wrong). And thus far she has always said she can't really read me (which, I think, is not something every player here knows), and now all of a sudden she claims to be the one who can figure me out the best (yes, she said she usually can't, but the way she behaves suggests completely the opposite).
I think if she's innocent she should just know better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Ka View Post
I was a protector, and unfortunately a very obvious one not only to wolves, but others spotted as well.
Maybe because you kept dropping ranger hints all the time since you wanted to have fun? And we never figured out whether you were the cobbler or the ranger, and I actually thought the former.
Ok, that for nostalgia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka
then again, Agan have you been an ordo before? I don’t think in any WW we’ve played together.
Yes. But not before in any game I've played with you.

Since two of my main suspects have already been analysed while I was gone, I'll take a look at Lommy soon.

Ha, and I just noticed a quote by Gwath:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor
sally has ceased behaving oddly, so I can't justify voting against her. Darn.
This reminds me of the wolfish Gwath of some game who asked a player why he voted for Menel and told to give a reason so that he could vote for him, too.
Gwath, do you honestly think sallywolf couldn't change her playing style back to normal once that she's been spotted? I'll interpret your words again: "I don't really care whom I vote, sally's not my fellow/she's on the innocent list the EW gave/whatever, but now I don't have a reason to vote for her anymore as she's back to normal!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Speaking of that... don't you think someone may be just "roleplaying"?
I didn't even notice this before reading Shasta's analysis. Quite honestly, I think it has about the same amount of sense as (wolfish) me suggesting the wolves killed Valier because of her hunches instead of suspecting her to be the seer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Of course, mum, what do you think I am trying to do... *takes a sheep from the herd* I hope the Wolves haven't read Odyssey...
:-DDD
I must laugh at this a bit since you remind me so much of a recent RPG character of mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Legate seems pretty bad to me as well. There are a few things (most notably his vote yesterday) that just don't speak of innocence. In fact, I'd be comfortable voting either him or Mac today.
I'd be interested to know what those a few things are.

edit: xed since phantom's #378