View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 01:12 PM   #389
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I am here, and about halfway through my re-read.

I do have something I would like to comment on now. It may be discussed further along, but I don't remember it being so. Either way, I'm commenting! :P

#241 - Diamond asks phantom why he didn't vote yesterDay.

#244 - phantom in reply to the question, asks a question. A valid point, however he doesn't answer Diamond.

#248 -
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Bingo. Since I was at risk, I was holding my vote till the very end.

And then the end arrived, and I was wondering if the late Agan bandwagon would charge all the way to the front to tie with Nerwen and I, and so I was deciding who I should vote for out of those two. Like I said I thought that there had to be something going on with with Lommy and Agan and was thinking that I might want to vote that way just to see if anything turned up. Ner went ahead and I felt slightly safer but still felt like I might have to choose between the two, and next thing you know Nog posted.

I actually had my vote typed out and everything (it was for Nerwen but I had Agan's name ready to paste just in case) and was ready to post it in the final seconds, but when I refreshed my other window I saw that Nog had already posted so I figured I wouldn't bother.

phantom elaborates a little more, though it seems he only did so because in #243 Ka had given a possible speculation as to why he (phantom) had not voted.

I don't buy phantom's reasoning as to why he didn't vote. The reason itself is plausible - though coupled with the happenings before deadline yesterDay and his avoiding Diamond's question until a few posts later - is quite suspicious.

From yesterDay -

#216 @ 350pm PDT - phantom does a vote tally.
#219 @ 352pm PDT - He asks who hasn't voted yet.
#237 @ 400pm PDT - Another vote tally. (Last post before Nog's)

The last 13 votes had not been for phantom, I can understand his concern in being lynched - because no one ever really wants to be.. save for maybe a Cobbler. Yet it just doesn't quite fit. The last minutes of yesterDay seemed to be more of a decision between Agan and Nerwen. With Nerwen clearly leading for the last ten minutes or so of the Day.

X'd with Phantom, Mac, and Kath.

Last edited by Isabellkya; 06-05-2008 at 01:15 PM.
Isabellkya is offline   Reply With Quote