View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 12:53 PM   #386
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
That's part of the point, yes. I'm beginning to wonder if you haven't been "forcibly constrained".
As if anyone could do that to the phantom.
Quote:
And what's wrong with my analyses?
Mainly that your feelings aren't always matching up with mine.

I know that's an unfair gripe, but that's what helps keep you on my lynch list- I don't mind getting rid of someone so much if they don't seem to be headed the same way as me.

Not that I'm trying to send the mob your way right now. I'd much rather see a continuation of the Lommy versus Agan battle. Or it would also be fine to see Roa lynched since the EW might have given her "get TP lynched so we don't have to waste a kill/scry on him" instructions. So don't get too nervous. I am willing to lynch you. That does not mean you are my target of choice.

And at any rate, at this point in the game very slight suspicion is sort of the best we have to go on. After all, we haven't caught a baddie yet. Once we do I believe we can start coming to some harder conclusions.

I can't even think straight now, anyway. The fact that I didn't fall asleep until 5 AM is really starting to catch up to me. Two hours of sleep has a way of making a guy feel very dull-witted. Perhaps I should take a nap.