View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 12:33 PM   #383
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
To add something to the above, I didn't like his analysis of Mac much, but then, I always think I understand my husband better than anybody else does - I did think he had some good points about Legate, though that analysis also seemed a bit... skewed?
That's certainly part of it. I don't agree with the way he has analyzed either one of them.

Plus his statement that I'm worrying him more today than I did yesterday. I find that puzzling. I'm not being nearly so insane today- it is no longer the time for it. What does he find worrying? The fact that I responded to an attack? Or the fact that I am now stating opinions on various villagers?

It seems like an easy set up to me- he is trying to, without giving any actual reasons, set himself up to vote my direction if the wind begins to blow towards me. At least that's the gut feeling that I took away from it.

I know there was something else though. I went back and searched for it but couldn't find it. I could've sworn something he did yesterday pinged my radar, because I remember writing his name down as I did a read-through.

Ugh. I'm tired... I'll be back in a bit.