View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 10:40 AM   #373
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Macalaure - Day 1

#52 - Speculation on how wolves might act. Wonders why we don't just go for whoever simply appears evil, rather than WWs or the EW. Suspicious of Roa (because wanting to look for WWs is wolfish, apparently), Shasta for agreeing, and I can't make out whether he suspects Lhuna or not, but she agreed with Roa as well, so... Says morm, Ka, and Phantom are unlikely to be the EW because... they're too controversial? For starters, I don't believe morm had posted much of anything, if anything by the time you posted this, so I don't see how he could be classified as controversial unless you're talking about personality, which (I assume) wasn't a major factor in Nogrod's decision. In fact, if you're talking about personality, the same could be said of Ka and Phantom. Really not sure what you mean by that, Mac. Anyway, closes by admitting to be baffled by Cailin.

#64 - Agrees heartily with Volo's bulleted list of possibilities. Mentions how dire the situation will be if we haven't found the EW by the time she can be defeated (Day 4). Points out Greenie's way of drawing attention to Volo's wolf slip, while drawing attention to it himself.

#76 - Why are you posting in increments of 12, Mac? Thanks Legate for liking him, but uses this post to point out his own suspicion against Legate. Mentions that he's aware he needs to not suspect people solely for agreeing with Roa. Thinks Legate's way of emphasizing Roa's point about being unable to know anything for sure about the EW is suspicious. Assumes Legate to be discarding Phantom's opinion simply because he does not share it. Puts forth his opinion that the EW could have more risky tasks for her wolves than in a normal game. Also, his likes and dislikes appear here.

#113 - Becomes more suspicious of Legate.

#126 - Continues being more suspicious of Legate. This is mostly because he feels Legate has repeatedly not elaborated on his dismissal of Phantom.

#138 - Increment of 12 again. Thinks Brinniel states the obvious too much. Begins to suspect Rikae for siding with Roa and crew. Says his main suspects are Roa, Legate, and Shasta. Seems to be mainly because of the WW vs EW opinion. Discounts his previous list as being of very little help.

#143 - Ecstatic and enthusiastic agreement with Aganzir about Legate. Dismisses any more talk of WWs vs. EW as uninteresting.

#178 - Predicts the wolves will stay away from voting Phantom. Votes Legate.

Macalaure - Day 2

#346 - Comments on the deaths of Volo and Kitanna; Volo was unlucky, but can be replaced, has no idea on Kitanna. Says the Nerwen bandwagon yesterday was ridiculous. Remarks "If I was evil"... which strikes me as odd; no point in giving the EW ideas if they haven't thought them up on their own. Becomes more actively suspicious of Lhuna for not being specific enough in her own suspicion of him. Also for Lhuna's comment on Eonwe (I don't know how to do accents...). Skipped the Roa/Phantom argument.

#349 - Acknowledges Lhuna's comment about suspecting people that don't agree with him with a "rueful grin". Agrees with (or at least doesn't argue against) Lhuna's thought that he would make a good wolf, but intimates that he could also be gifted.

#352 - Dissects the Nerwen bandwagon. Concludes that Phantom could be the EW, but otherwise doesn't really say anything. This particular quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure
The dissuaders, Aganzir, Lommy, and Brinniel look good, but since evildoers like looking good, it doesn't automatically point towards innocence.
seems to be one of those classic wishy-washy wolf maneuvers. Dissects Volo's death. Notes that Volo was most inconvenient to (thus, those with the biggest motive to kill him are) Aganzir and Legate, his main suspicion from yesterday. Thinks Legate's suspicion of Volo yesterday was halfhearted and thus suspicious.

#353 - Adds that Aganzir's reaction to Volo was an eyeroll. Notes that her reactions to Lommy's's accusations against her were pretty lethargic until late in the Day, when she began to accumulate votes. Notes a discrepancy in Nilp's theory.

So far, I'm thinking Mac a 7, if 1 is "completely innocent" and 10 is "completely bad". I wouldn't be averse to voting him today. Now to look at Legate.
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote