View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 10:17 AM   #372
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Okay, I'm here to post a little postie before being off to work a little. The thing is, I have very little to say. I don't have a clue about anything and I'm getting frustrated. Gwath looks better toDay than he did yesterDay. As to who looks bad... no one and everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dury
However...I can see Roa EW throwing phantom-wolf to the "lambs"... Yes, she could be the EW again, lucky her.
I agree that it looks like a possible scenario, except that didn't Roa do something very like that in her last game as EW? I don't know whether she'd do the same in this one...

Bah. I'm really much too frustrated at the moment. I guess I need to think a little and come back with substance (hopefully).

What comes to Lommy being quiet, well, she studied for some hours, then went off to see her friends, and is going to a concert in the evening. She'll be back well before the DL, I think..

EDIT: x-ed since Rikae
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote