View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 09:41 AM   #364
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Hmm, just wanted to note this isn't my quote, Ka, unless I posted in my sleep...

Quote:
Usual self? But Aganzir's usual self could just as easily be evil. After all, she's been evil in almost half of the games she's played...
Anyway...it's interesting to see phantom on the defensive. Roa can attack anyone like crazy regardless of her role. Have no idea about either of them. I agree these things often tend to be villager on villager. However...I can see Roa EW throwing phantom-wolf to the "lambs"... Yes, she could be the EW again, lucky her.

I actually feel good about Kath because she hasn't been her usual self who seems very active and helpful but slips by with very few posts (though long and decisive). Mostly that seems to be because she's been busy. So I'm probably quite foolish to be 'feeling' anything.

I feel good about Rikae, too, for once. Yeah, I know, she feels I'm innocent-looking for once, so I have to like her too. No...I hope I'm better than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailin
Rikae feels less intimidating in this game
I rather agree with this. But I don't feel like worrying about it right now.

Isabel's post bothers me. Completely useless while looking useful. Similar to Nilp, she talks about the village's situation as dire. She doesn't really say anything about anyone, but casts a general sort of suspicion over the "sillyness." All very boring and silly. I think she's a much better submarine than McCaber, and he bothers me, too.

Maybe that's why I like Rikae right now - I always did tend to side with Nogrod in his campaigns against the submarines.

Legate seems too frustrated and argumentative to be a baddie. I know he can be a very smooth wolf, and this is not it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Durelin... who apparently keeps questioning her
I'm enjoying being obnoxious, questioning any logic that bothers me (such as a sort of 'appeal to authority'), regardless of whether or not I actually find it suspicious, much less think it's important at all.

I feel okay about Mac. Have no sense of Gwath. I like Di, don't care to bother with phantom and Roa at the moment. Cailin's creepy. Aganzir, Lommy, and A Little Green all bother me. Nilp is...whatever. I feel pretty good about Lhuna. Brinniel and Ka seem so serious. Whoever I forgot - they're all wolves.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote