View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 12:55 AM   #318
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Anyway, it's almost 2 and I have to get up early for work. I'll try and check in then but I won't really be able to post much till around lunch time (6 hours before the deadline).

If you want to continue suspecting me, Roa, go ahead, but please let this particular issue go. I literally find it insulting that someone would think I would make a decision like that- pass up several nights of free kills for a completely unnecessary stunt. So help me but if you continue on this I might just try and get you lynched despite the fact that I think you're probably innocent.

Plus, do you really expect the GW to leave me alone much longer if he didn't already scry me or dream me last night? Please. You know good and well that the GW has been thinking about me more than anyone thus far. If I'm a WW he'll scry me back to the good side. If I'm the EW then you can't lynch me anyway and he'll challenge me on Day 4.

I'm sleepy. See you later.