View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 12:01 AM   #313
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Yes, you did it in the last DW village, but you couldn't gain an immediate extra kill that night either.

And obviously, as I now see, you must not think/play/plan even remotely the same way I do.

To sum myself up- I am logical.

I look and see "What do you know- the odds say we will lynch an innocent on Day 1, and if that happens, we gain an extra kill! And the odds say that the village/GW probably can't hope to be right more than 50% of the time, thus by simply surviving Day 1 we likely gain an extra kill EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!"

Ask anyone who has been a WW with me before, or read my pms post-game. When I am a WW I never ever want to sacrifice another WW even in a regular game because it adds an extra day to the village. You sacrifice a WW when he's been dreamed of or if he's already as good as dead. That's it. Always protect your brother and sister Wolves if you can. And if it gets you caught then you just didn't play well enough.
Quote:
So your definite "NO" is definitely not definite.
It is for me. And this is about me, is it not?

How can you honestly believe that an EW would pass up the chance to gain extra kills from Night 2 onward just to pull some stupid stunt? What a terrible trade off! "Hee hee, yeah, let's purposefully kill a WW and miss out on like four free kills! That sounds smart!"

Seriously. The thought literally boggles my mind. It almost makes me angry to hear someone suggest that it might've been a good idea yesterday.