View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 11:23 PM   #309
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
EDIT: mistakenly italicized Ka....whoops!
Awh, I felt so loved for a moment. (no worries, I wasn't around to see my blessed innocence).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Di
4. Lynch her! Dance in her blood!
Hey, hey... Family standing right here.

Nah, it's cool. Agan will probably kill me in my sleep eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tp
Bingo. Since I was at risk, I was holding my vote till the very end.
At moments, this all reminds me you could be a very clever cat.

Anyways, back to posts.

Legate's flustered vote at the end reminds me of (I'm not 100% sure on this, so if you know for sure please correct me. Aganzir should know, we squared off together) a few of Volo's WW's back where he turned out to be a gifted and was unfortunately killed by wolves that second Night. I believe he had a similar situation of voting, and being considered suspicious for it as well. While I cannot be completely certain that this was the case this time, I'm going to find it a bit hard to place suspicion on him simply for first-day indecisiveness (world knows I'm 'guilty' of it as well, take Legate's last WW for an example. I don't even think I voted the first day because I hadn't a clue).
Simply put, first days are never worth their trouble until afterwards, and unfortunately being hesitant is more likely to have you killed than being rash. I'd rather read more of his posts and see toDay how things go.
I still have three more pages to sift through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
I find it highly amusing that I tend to survive as a wolf and be suspected as an innocent.
I'd rather trust Lommy (or not, if you're somehow covering for her) on this than myself, but from personal experiences with Aganzir the wolf and innocent this is typical. Though, maybe I might be blinded a bit, but I distinctly remember the first time I played with her (yes, a wolf) she was a bit more subtle around voting time. If I was out harvesting likely wolves to act in my best interest I'd definately pick Agan because she's a natural, but not immediately because it is likely there would be suspicion. I'd rather save my best wolf for last, when everyone's gotten, scryed, etc. to the point where thinking someone is an actual wolf is old news. Save time and wolfy abilities and recruit a player like Agan 'till later... Unless she was the EW, then well, things obviously would be far different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
I don't really understand this Nerwen bandwagon, and I'd rather let her live.
Obviously stuck out to me, but for all I know this could be fodder for either argument that she's innocent or not.

I'm still sizing her motives now, but so far she seems her usual self, or just more open.

Gwath is oddly quiet, I would have expected more from him by now, but I won't presume too much. (Nor let you fly right under the radar so easily if you don't mean well...)

Now it's time to question myself!
I thought Celuien was acting rather suspicious yesterday with contradictory arguments so soon between posts, but after reading the discussion thread I feel rather bratty for the vote considering how busy they were with moving at the moment (plus, obviously an EW would want more available wolves to channel the rest of us where they want us, durrrr.). Still somewhat suspicious naturally, but I can see I did absolutely nothing costructive and threw everything to the wind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Di
It's like.... "Let's all post the exact same information, but with different formatting!"
Vista comes to WW...

I'm still trying to form some reasonable theory for Volo's killing besides the possibility of being found out (a stretch too?), and so far I only can surmise reasons on his behavior (oddly, cheery and a bit well seated, but I guess anyone being a seer would have some hope of confidence).
I'll try looking again in the morning and after spending a sleepless night mulling over the whole ordeal and see if anything comes out of it, though I can guess everyone else will know before I do which is a good sign.
See you in the morning.

Last edited by THE Ka; 06-04-2008 at 11:27 PM.
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote