View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 11:22 PM   #307
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
This is going back a bit, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Oh but this is a very good point. Where is her characteristic cheer and carelessness? Is it just because this so different from any other game she's played this far, or are there more sinister reasons behind this?
I don't like this that much. Not sure why, but following someone with a suspicion like that... my dear sally does not seem suspicious in any way, she is behaving like she's always, and also she simply voted and that's it. Nothing weird there.
I quite agree that I don't like that much, either, but not because I think sally seems innocent or normal or whatever, but because those lines are just so...so typical. A question, not really a statement. Off-handed. A devil-may-care accusation, when she said Aganzir was suspicious seeming for making accusations in such a way.

Hmm. It's after 1 in the morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel about Volo quote
I think I missed this post yesterDay, but it's a good quote on how I also feel about Aganzir. Especially about the bantering...what Volo wrote here is how I feel but was unable to put into exact words.
Hmm...now that you know he's the seer, you totally know how he feels...

I am almost positive Eonwe has played before. To add to your list, Celuien also made a random vote, as she said so herself. Really all of those are examples of 'submarines'. Little posting, slip by unnoticed.

I think I'm just going to sit back and watch phantom and Roa go at it now. Or sleep.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote