View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 10:33 PM   #287
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom
So that makes me think you don't really believe it, or that you wouldn't mind dying to expose a Wizard. But which one do you think you are exposing, eh? If you think I'm the GW then you're probably evil. If you think I'm the EW then you must be aware that I will kill you, thus I seriously doubt that you are gifted (a gifted would not take that sort of risk).
At first I didn't think this made sense, but now I realize it did.

Huh, was reading over, and realized that Lommy, Greenie, and Volo all three had suspicion of Aganzir.

Volo openly agreed with Lommy (and we know now he was the seer, yeah, whatever), but Greenie simply tosses this in about Aganzir, while remaining on her general course towards voting for Gwath:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
(there is something in her overall manner that just doesn't sit right with me).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Agan is definitely not sitting right with me. Really. There's something too... cunning and sneaky in her manner.
It's interesting. I think Lommy did some good leading/planting of ideas there.

Oh, and yeah, I started talking about Nerwen fairly early on, too, along with Cailin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Not defending my actions, just letting you know what's going on. And in my defense, I did warn that I wouldn't be particularly participative during the game.
Hehe.

Last edited by Durelin; 06-04-2008 at 10:41 PM. Reason: first tried to italicize within a quote...uh duh!
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote