View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 10:21 PM   #280
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
You know, I'm really curious about all these people who say, "Phantom can't be a wolf- he's too noisy/loud/obvious/whatever." Since when has NOT been that way, wolf or not? But I have seen him as both, and I've seen him take a real leadership role and really help out the village... when he's a good guy. I've seen him be loud and distracting and post erroneously... when he's a bad guy. Phantom is nothing if not bold, no matter what role he has.
My reason is that I'm quite convinced that whoever the EW is, she would want to pick wolves who can stay alive longer. the phantom is a relatively easy lynch target. I mean, if I had my way, I would have him lynched now just to be sure of his allegiance. This is one reason I think he might be a wizard, because he posts as if he has nothing to lose by getting himself lynched. (But hmm, the same could be said of some ordinary villagers.)

But then, the EW might have assumed he would not be lynched because
1. the villagers would think as I thought
2. the phantom is just so much fun to be around

and turned him into a wolf. Tada! Instant protection.

You know, phantom, this is why I love you so much. You're so enigmatic.

And no, my dear, I will speculate as much as I want - I have nothing to lose. I'm an ordinary villager. Go ahead and lynch me.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote