View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 10:08 PM   #277
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
I still say it's possible to find connections, as the EW may force them to act contrary to their normal playing style; then again, maybe not. It's worth a shot though, in any case.
This quote yesterday from Sally seemed way too...sane and middle-of-the-road for her, which made me very suspicious. However, she seems to have reverted to her usual lunatic posting style sometime during the Night, because today she sounds completely normal. I don't know if there's anything in it, or if yesterDay was a fluke.

Eonwe's vote for the phantom yesterDay in post #156 is just plain surreal. First, he called out Roa for voting tp after she had criticized sally for doing the same, then after a bandwagon had begun to develop around tp, Eonwe goes and votes against tp himself, backing his vote up with a statement which is impossible to prove (either true or false) and a cocky, empty accusation (which tp seemed to find funny...though he has been laughing an awful lot). In this, Eonwe looks like an inexperienced and clumsy wolf who is not doing a good job of blending in, who is trying to simultaneously be casual, critical, and bold.

I must agree, however, with Eonwe that Roa looks awfully bad for criticizing sally's vote against tp shortly before voting against him herself in post #122. And as much as I didn't like she and tp dominating the discussion yesterday, it's bothering me even more how tp is continuing to do so today. Five posts already today, I think? It seems unhealthy for the village to hear so much of one voice.

Diamond18's post #208 is problematic, first because it provides little/poor reasoning behind her vote against the innocent Nerwen (though, obviously, she could only have known Nerwen was innocent if Di were a Wizard), and second, because in it she appears to be trying to be neither good nor bad, and we all know that You're Gonna Have To Serve Somebody. There isn't the middle road that she claims to be walking.

I really don't like the inordinate number of supposedly random votes. It may simply be a product of having a huge village, because it's hard to get one's sights on any one particular person, but I still don't like it.

I don't think I've played with Lalaith before, so perhaps this is just her posting style, BUT yesterDay her posts seemed far too chipper, matter-of-fact, friendly, and generally unhelpful for her to be genuine. Like I said, maybe that's just my bad first impression, but I'm going to watch and see if it persists toDay.

Ok. Sorry about the laundry list. I just went through and typed my notes from yesterDay.

EDIT: I crossed with about fifty people, I don't even know where it starts. But I see that tp posted some more...

Last edited by Gwathagor; 06-04-2008 at 10:14 PM.
Gwathagor is offline   Reply With Quote