View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 10:03 PM   #275
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
Oh, before I forget - Brinn was quite right and I was quite silly yesterDay. When I came back about 40 minutes before the deadline I really...skimmed the posts posted while I was away. I totally missed your stuff about Aganzir. I kept thinking you had only posted twice, as you mentioned in your one post. Of course that was your third post...and I didn't read it all.
Heh, that's okay. Sometimes I wonder if anyone reads my posts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
I'm going to look at where that Nerwen suspicion started, since she didn't ring any alarm bells from me the first time through.
That would be Cailin with this quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailin
This is a very suspicious first post. Nerwen takes a long time to do nothing but criticise other people's ideas and post signs indicating potential wolvish behaviour. She's also giving wolves a nice guide on how not to act. I can't see what she hopes to achieve with this, other than to look helpful and serious in the eyes of the casual reader.
I already mentioned my thoughts on Cailin and I do think she's a bit suspicious. And it doesn't help now that Nerwen's been proven innocent.