View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 09:53 PM   #267
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
See post #248.

I'll try and look at that later. Not sure if I'll get to it tonight or if I'll have to do it in the morning.

Ha ha! Thanks, sweetie.

But Seer hunting skills are pretty much worthless in this village- at least while the Wizards are still around. There's no need for the Seer to drop hints and such, or even indicate that he knows anything about anyone, for his dreams will survive him with the GW.

Now that would possibly be even more fun than switching sides! More pressure and all, but still fun no doubt. So much power... mwu ha ha ha!!

Hmm... Let's think here... if I am indeed a Wizard and your finger-pointing leads the other Wizard to discover me... well, that seems almost suicidal on your part, cause you know I'd feel like killing you then.

So that makes me think you don't really believe it, or that you wouldn't mind dying to expose a Wizard. But which one do you think you are exposing, eh? If you think I'm the GW then you're probably evil. If you think I'm the EW then you must be aware that I will kill you, thus I seriously doubt that you are gifted (a gifted would not take that sort of risk).

So that makes you an excellent lynch choice by my book. Tread carefully, dearie. I don't particularly want my fiance dead.

You leave my cousin alone....cousin! (crud, this is difficult....)

Thanks for clearing up your no-vote. Sorry I didn't see it earlier; I'm a bit tired tonight.

Randomly, Phantom, how's the weather shaping up for you? The windows keep shaking over here, but my friends aren't watching the weather anymore.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote