View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 07:58 PM   #247
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Well, looks like we can narrow down the EW/Wolves to good guessers, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
The way phantom seemed/seems to be dominating the discussion makes me feel uneasy.
So stop mentioning ____ and making ____ feel he is at the center of attention.

But...I do agree with him on "what's up with the you and Lommy thing", though I'm not sure what to think. I had suspicion of you yesterDay, but looking back over some Lommy posts, I find it interesting that she does seem to use her knowing you as much to her advantage as possible. But Aganzir's votes for Nerwen wasn't necessary to save herself, and she had stated she did not want to vote for Nerwen. Of course, coming down to the wire, if she was not sure of the count...

Oh, before I forget - Brinn was quite right and I was quite silly yesterDay. When I came back about 40 minutes before the deadline I really...skimmed the posts posted while I was away. I totally missed your stuff about Aganzir. I kept thinking you had only posted twice, as you mentioned in your one post. Of course that was your third post...and I didn't read it all. Oh if Boro were here...

Yeah, I need to go back and read, cause it won't all be re-reading...
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote