View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 06:32 PM   #246
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
The only person Volo didn't say he was uncertain of was Legate, who also was his another voting candidate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo on Legate
He felt systematical, tight and nastier than usually in the beginning, and although Mac overdid his questioning a bit, Legate got unnecessarily glued to the question of tp's cobblerism. Then he changes back to good ol' kind Leggie when he answers me and changes the subject away from tp in the post before. He must have realized that there was something wrong with what he was doing
I guess we have no way to get to know for sure whom he dreamed of, but based on that I'm pretty confident it was Legate. Another option is that he didn't leave any hints, but even though the GW shares the information he had, I can't see any sense in that.

Kitanna looks more like a random kill that leaves few tracks.

I had a bad gut feeling (mind you, morm voted for her based on gut feeling and she found it ok) about Brinniel and found a quote of hers suspicious, and then all of a sudden I was the best lynching candidate she had. I'll try to elaborate more on her tomorrow, but there's really something that makes me uneasy.

Something's definitely wrong with Lommy. She looks like she had deliberately decided to suspect me from the very beginning (my first IC post doesn't quite sit right with you, huh?), and after that she keeps increasing her suspicion, but the way she at the same time agrees with me & says it's fine for her if I'm kept alive looks plain sinister. She looks like she were toying with me and I don't like it.
She should just know better.

The way phantom seemed/seems to be dominating the discussion makes me feel uneasy.

Legate & yesterday's voting. If that wasn't suspicious, nothing is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Tp, as for Agan being the EW... she well enough could. If it were to choose between her and some of the other two named, even she would do... but then... I really don't know. At least at the beginning I thought her innocentish. Lately probably other people's observations, or suspicions of her, influenced me as well in some way. But there are still other options which I had earlier... hm.
"I want to jump the bandwagon as there's even a chance she'd be lynched (and she suspects me) and now I must explain it to everybody so as not to look I was indeed just jumping in the bandwagon!"

I'll go to sleep now, back in the morning.

edit: xed with Brinn