View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 05:53 PM   #243
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:
Volo, the guy who knows everything about staying alive, the gaffer (Father of Nogrod, morm, Nerwen and Lalaith); The seer mutilated and eyes pulled off on Night2.

... .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Di
Forty minutes past the deadline and I'm the first post? Hnuh?
No worries, I've been silently reading everything and reverting back to my old observe habit. I think others still have to show up as of yet, or they are catching up as I was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Di
but they tell you a lot about the person making the list.
They also help to muck out widely held suspicions and give the atmosphere of different players' tensions on matters, or help with predictions on the way the tide will go. After having to read ten posts at a time, I think that in this respect they are useful.

tp not voting is interesting, but if I was runner up to being killed I don't think I would be so eager to do so much either. YesterDay was particularly random as first Days go, but I hope that does give us something to analyze considering how we're short a seer now (psst GW, find it in your heart to make another seer toNight, pretty please? We're 'kind of' dying here). After reflecting on the bandwagons of yesterDay, at least they are pretty defined near the end and should tell something at least.

Okay, that's all for now from me, obviously I have more reading to do. (There Di, someone else said something, but not much. ).

Last edited by mormegil; 06-04-2008 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Bad language in another langue is still bad language!
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote