View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 05:33 PM   #241
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Naturally, the EW is from Greenie's family thus the wanton killing of everyone from Volo's side of the gene pool. I say we lynch everyone who is a descendant of Greenie and Shasta!

Oh wait... they're my grandparents.

Scrap that. Obviously the EW is from Volo's family and wants to frame the Greenie/Shasta line!

Wow. So after spending three hours reading over the entire 5 page post-a-thon, this is the more brilliant stuff I can come up with. That's a dissolute wax addict for you.

I'll be posting more toDay. You may wish I wasn't, but hey.

Phantom, why didn't you vote yesterDay? You were the last to post before the deadline but never voted. That's just bizarre.

So there were several mini-rows yesterDay. The Roa/tp row, the Legate/Mac row, the Cailin/Nerwen row. As I recall. When reading over the thread I felt the Roa/tp row to be a lot of bangs and whimpers with not a lot of... anything. Seemd like classic Day1 "There's not much to go on" debating about the proper way to play the game. Legate/Mac was entertaining, but nothing overly suspicious pinged me about it.

I found myself coming down on the Cailin side of the Caillie/Nerwen row. Possibly because I like Cailin's list post and found it better reading than the umpteenth "No THIS is how we should all be playing" post. Sure, lists can misdirect, and may not tell you much about the village, but they tell you a lot about the person making the list. Whether they're lying, joking, or killing time, I don't think they're a horrid "waste of time." (Stats, on the other hand, make me snore. Sorry, bro.)

Of course, Nerwen proved innocent, so obviously Cailin is EEVVVIILL. Plus she's tenuously connected to the Greenie/Shasta brood which proves either one of my points completely.

Hey, don't laugh, if I was the EW (and btw, I have loads and loads of time on my hands, I'm eleven after all) I'd play around with the roles, just because all the serious players will be going, "No that's SILLY."

At any rate, I'll try to live up to your assessment of me, Cail, my sort of a distant aunt by marriage. Too many offenses to last past Day4. I loved it. Haha. (I think I've only ever been lynched once though, in all the many games I've played.)