View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 05:31 PM   #362
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
It is possible the 'Downs time wanders a long way from the real time. It has been deviating from the "real time" with more than an hour before so we can't count on it.

But all the votes posted within the 'Downs time will be counted as long as the difference stays in this three-four minutes like it is now. You are all intelligent people and understand when there is a difference of an hour between the 'Downs time and the time you actually live.

So the Deadline will be 11PM GMT 'Downs time for now but if the 'Downs time starts to go on it's own we'll be making a new decision. If this ruling is to be changed (the 'Downs time freaks out) I will inform you about the new ruling (making it strict real time) both here and in the game thread.

So untill further notice the 'Downs time will do. Although I still think the real time is better as it comes to you automatically, is seen all the time on your screen and is not dependent of your refreshing the page everytime just to check it...

I must admit that just like a few here have said I have never myself even checked the "'Downs time" as it is so uncomfortably at the end of the page and requires constant refreshing to be of any help.

PS. Another matter:
Just to make it clear. I have systematically referred to anyone unknown in this discussion thread as well as in the game thread by "she" from the very beginning. And I will continue doing so. There will neither be hints in the narrations. They are narrations that have a logic of their own.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote