View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 08:35 AM   #80
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
edit: was my name in the list all along and I just missed it? Oh well, never mind.
No it wasn't but I saw my mistake just after posting it and added you there.

And with young I mean here teenagers or something - well old enough to have boy/girlfriends. Though anyone so wishing can be younger as well - like Lommy was in the last one ("little girl who steals other children's candy").

Also I'd like to see some professions as those add to your character's and give inspiration to the narrations. I'm not going to be picky about them but I'll just remind you that this village and the story go far back in time into the first human villages there ever were in the ME. So the technology will be rude even if I think they should know agriculture - and all that comes with it; baking, brewing, handcrafts, smiths, tailors - as they live in a village surrounded by a palisade wall. But it would be nice to have fishermen or hunters as well...

All this doesn't mean you have to be dead serious though...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote