View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 04:20 PM   #66
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Di
I might have to live out in the shed in secret though if your adoptive parents only wanted one child. You know, a son to do the chores.
Only wanted one child? You should know us better.

All adoptive children are gladly accepted. Where there's room for one, there's room for... umm... more than one. Don't worry about sleeping in the shed - now that we have a son to do the chores, we can have a daughter to treat as Little Miss Princess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
There will be a special arrangement on Night1 though when both wizards will produce a list of six to the mod(s) from which the minions will be dealt to them randomly (looking that neither wizard gets to know the identity of the other one) and from which the GW can then deal the gifts according to her will.
I don't mean to be nitpicky, but if both wizards get three minions on Night1, then, with a list size of 6, there could be a choice dilemma in the unlikely case that both wizards give five identical names plus the respective enemy wizard. Make it 7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
In the previous game, there was a limit that the GW could only name one seer, one ranger and one hunter. Will there be such a limit again? I know you haven't decided how many gifteds there can be in total, but will there be some sort of ratios, like one third of them should be of each kind or will you let the GW decide what kind of giteds she wants? Or will you let her decide freely, but set some limits, like "there must be one gifted of each kind all the time, the rest can be whatever" or "there can only be two seers at most at a time"?
I prefer to have no more than the regular trio would - plus regifting, of course.

A random suggestion about what to do when the Good Wizard would be able to create additional gifteds: what about not turning that additional person into a permanent gifted, but just give the Wizard the possibility to communicate with that individual for that one night? This won't make the gifteds too strong, but will still provide them with an advantage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandma Green
I thought I could be Mac and Lommy's mother if you want one.
Great!
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote