View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 02:18 PM   #56
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
So if a wizard is voted out, it means that s/he is revealed because s/he isn't lynched regardless of the amount of votes s/he receives?
Yes indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
I am going to be away on the last week in June... will the game continue on that, Nog?
The last game took exactly two weeks. So if we start at the last days of May / first days of June you should have no problem Legate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Um, Nog, aren't your two possibilities the same? Or are you saying that either a) two kills if there are three wolves, or b) two kills if there are more than three wolves?
That's the difference I'm after and what I meant... Sorry if I didn't make myself clear enough on that. So should the wolves have two kills from the beginning (the rule being "if there are three wolves then two kills") or whether there would need to be more than three to give the wolves the second kill?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith
think a good way of redressing the balance might be to allow the GW to 'regift' each role once. (I mean if the original holder is killed)
Yes. "Regifting" will be on in this game for the GW. But the question remains whether there shoould be limits to scrying in the first place...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote