View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 01:27 PM   #49
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I think it's not about the amount of wolves, but rather about the amount of villagers in total.The game will last for ages (it's going to be a long game in any case, I know) if we have 25 or more players and only one kill per Night,
Game-mechanicswise that's exactly the point. But thinking about the setting as a story it would be more credible to tie that number of kills to the number of wolves and not to the number of villagers.

I think we have two possibilities.

Either we say that when there are three wolves or more there will be two kills / Night (and maybe when there are five wolves then three kills?).

Or either we say that if there are more than three wolves they gain two kills / Night (and with six three?).

It's an important decision as it will decide how many kills the wolves can make in the beginning of the game.

I need to go back and check the settings in the original game to consult them.

But now there will be Finland - USA in the ice hockey world championships and I will watch the game first...

EDIT: tried to make myself more clear with underlining & bolding

Last edited by Nogrod; 05-11-2008 at 03:03 PM.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote