View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 11:16 AM   #359
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I only had a quick read-through. Basing on that:

Innocent(-ish)

Lommy (because I find her interaction with Lily innocent and because I trust an innocent Legate)
Kuru (because he simply didn't do anything that would make me suspicious)
Brinniel (I'm not sure about her, but I can't find anything against her)
Menel (he isn't always right, but he feels genuine to me, so no alarms)
mormegil (honestly, I don't really see what you find suspicious about him, apart from being paranoid to be framed by the wolves, which I think is silly. But then, I'm almost willing to lynch him out of curiousity : his role will shed light on the roles of many others)

Somewhere in the middle

Sally (I can neither imagine a wolf nor an innocent to act like this, but my gut says innocent today. She deserves to be lynched for unhelpfulness , but that doesn't help us either)
Fea (I felt her to be innocent so far, but that feeling is waning. Can't put my finger on it, though)
Farael (is after Sally too much. Could be scapegoating, could be just himī. If she is evil, he's probably innocent)
Aganzir (I'm not satisfied with the read I can get of her, which is little to none)
Kath (same comment as above)
Shasta (Shasta?)

Suspicious(-ish)

Volo (felt fishy since day one. His interaction with Lily is suspicious)
The Might (suspicious interaction with Lily. First copied Rikae, now copied Fea. Overall fishiness)
The two also act too friendly towards each other.

PS: I've seen an all-ordo quadruple lynching once, so:
--double lynchings
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote