View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 10:28 AM   #355
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Morm your initially stated reason for voting against Volo was…

Quote:
I'm going with my gut today and voting for Volo. I know most people think him innocent and that is one thing that scares me as he hasn't 'felt' right to me. I cannot pinpoint it but I feel there is something.
Post 215
Followed by…

Quote:
I've had a bad feeling about Volo and Menel
Post 308
And

Quote:
As I think Volo is a wolf
Post 352
And yet you never really explain why.

And you’ve been talking an awful lot about what wolves “would” do and wolf tactics. Here’s another wolf tactic: To talk about targets rather vaguely to look helpful but do nothing to get yourself put in the forefront of the action. And you seem to be doing a good job of staying out of the forefront of the action.

Why do you think Volo is guilty?

For the moment I’m willing to give Volo the benefit of the doubt because a known wolf voted against him. Doesn’t mean he’s innocent, but I think he’s not as high on the threat list as you seem (for reasons you can’t seem to clearly articulate) to insist that he is.

But I'm open to persuasion.

And I think Sally is still odd.