View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 10:26 AM   #354
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
I'll warn you now that I'm going to have to vote early again. Why is it that the second a game of werewolf starts I suddenly have a hundred more things to do?

My suspicion of Menel is rising by the second. His sudden switch from morm when popular opinion started to change a bit and no explanation. He says it's forthcoming because he hasn't analysed his posts yet, but there must be a reason for this change in opinion.

The other sudden change has come from Sally, and that's also pretty alarming. I can't decide whether it's wolvish or not though. If we had a Cobbler I would say that was what she was. I might keep judgement back on her for now, especially since Menel looks a chunk more suspicious right now.

And I want to say again, no double lynching! Lommy I'm looking right at you here. We have the numbers at the moment. The wolves can only kill one a Night. If we start killing two a Day we're far more likely to help them than help us.
Kath is offline   Reply With Quote