View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 07:36 AM   #349
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Day 1

Legate found (more or less) suspicious:
mormegil
The Might
Nerwen
Kuru

Legate found (more or less) innocent:
Menel
Brinniel
Lommy

Was considered suspicious by:
Volo
Rikae

Was considered innocent by:
Aganzir
Lommy
Mac

Day 2

Legate found (more or less) suspicious:
sally
Greenie
Aganzir
Kath
Kuru
Menel
morm
The Might

Legate found (more or less) innocent:
Farael
Lommy
Volo
Fea
(the only one on his Yellow zone I include, as she's the only one he clearly considered innocentish)

Was considered suspicious by:
morm (based on the thought Legate didn't vote)
Mac
The Might

Was considered innocent by:
Lommy
Volo
Brinniel
Aganzir

If Legate was killed because of being considered the seer, it would point at Lommy's innocence. But on the other hand, a Lommy-wolf could well pick someone who thought she was innocent and say the next day "I guess the wolves thought he was the seer who had dreamt of me." I'm not willing to lynch Lommy only because of such a two-sided thing, but it doesn't make me feel much better about her.

Even after spending quite a lot of time with this, I have no idea who the ones responsible for Legate's death are. I have my suspicions about werewolves, but not about Legate's killers and their motives. I'm too tired (at the moment) and too bad at guessing why somebody died (always).

However, after all the things posted while my absence, I feel slightly better about Menel, and that's enough not to vote him toDay. Brinniel's worrying me more.

I wouldn't like risking a double lynch. After either sally or morm is dead (and that seems to happen toDay anyway), it's easier to analyse their intentions.

Sally doesn't look as wolfish as she did previously. That doesn't make me suspect her less though. She's clearly realised she'll be lynched if she goes on behaving like she did, and that's a good reason to change tactics.