View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 06:32 AM   #344
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Boots

Physics? Oh that must have been why I took a nap. I felt your pain.

I need to post basically just to get a bit of wits about me so I can continue writing. Apparently either people aren't understanding my posts or not liking them or something, I don't know. They make sense to me, but then again that's because i wrote them. I'll go with plain English then. I'm not going to relook up all my evidence because some of it's been talked about repeatedly and some of it in light of recent posts doesn't matter.

My suspicion list: basically the same but I added Brinn. Here's why.

I still think Morm to be a wolf. I know, I'm stubborn, but it's a gut thing. He strikes me as fuzzy. Thus in my sleepy logic the ones trying to help him are either in cahoots with him or just believe him. Either way she's added just based on that. Definitely not enough to vote her or anything, just something to consider if/when Morm is revealed as a wolf. Again, I have my one hunch and can't let go of it, which isn't wrong in itself because surprisingly I'm normally right, but the problem is that Brinn isn't necessarily guilty or innocent based on that one action;' I'm just reminding myself to check into her again later.

And yeah I know I'm playing kind of on the edge this game. It's finals week next week and all so I have enough stuff on my plate. Makes it hard to put 2+2 and get 4 and then write it in a sensical fashion. So I figured I'd give the "let all heck break loose and see who says something interesting" approach. It's quite interesting actually, because I do this almost every game I play in and have never gotten reactions quite like this before. I'll have to change it up and adapt a little to better suit this particular board, but for now I'll have to use my sarcasm theory to find the hairy little beasts until my actual brain comes back

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 12-04-2007 at 06:46 AM.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote