View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 04:43 AM   #341
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Okay, admittingly I've been waiting up the last several hours to take a shower, but for some stupid reason I still have no hot water, so it looks like I'm going to have to give up and turn in for now.

Just wanted to maked some final input before I go with another innocent/suspicious list:

Leaning Innocent
Mac
Kath
Mormegil

Neutral
Farael
Lommy
Fea
Kuru
Shasta

Slightly Suspicious
Aganzir
Sally

Very Suspicious
Menel
Volo

At this point, it looks like I'll probably be voting Menel or Volo unless something comes up that makes me change my mind. Sally is very very confusing...perhaps she's off the wall from lack of sleep, I don't know. But I still think that if she is a wolf, it's a very risky game she's playing here. I'd rather not lynch her toDay though; I'm just too uncertain about her right now and more confident about my other suspects.

I'll be back to read more posts later in the morning, though I can't guarantee I'll have time to post before class. But I will promise you I will return to vote before deadline.