View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 04:14 AM   #340
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Early birds? I believe you mean late birds, love. I need to respond to the last few posts, but right now I feel a nap coming on for at least a few minutes. Maybe if I get a chance before I head to work I'll post, it depends on how things are going paper-wise.

And again, I've had my fun and stirred the debate which I wanted stirred. May not make sense now, but it will. So lynch me if you must. Everyone knows there's nothing I can do to prove that I'm an ordo, so why even try? You'll just have to take my word for it, much like the last game, where I made quips and cracks to get reactions, and got them mind you, and got lynched towards the end of the game, only to be revealed as an innocent. Yay for me for having skills to look suspicious. If nothing else, provided that I survive day rounds I can be pretty sure that the wolves won't kill me during the night. I'm too juicy to not have stick around.

Thoughts....trailing....off....need....sleep....ge tting mental pictures of the werewolves playing soccer with Yorick's skull....weird....*zonks*
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote