View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 03:54 AM   #339
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I will elaborate on why I believe those three are wolves in a few hours, when I have more time. However, I'd like to make a few short comments.

About every single post by Sally seems very wolvish to me. She does not seem innocent at all and she doesn't even deny being a wolf! I think we should lynch her toDay, but like someone said, let's not concentrate only on her today.

Fea's post #277 seemed a bit too elaborate coming from an innocent's mouth (or keyboard), especially as she posted just 20 minutes after the deadline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farael
However, it just does not add up... Loomy is being extremely clueless, which is rather odd for her, at least the Loomy I knew a while back.
Clueless? Me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TM
About Sally, if I were her I would make a post to try and defend and maybe explain my decisions and actions more clearly. Because all the explanations have, at least in my case, only managed to make me more confused and suspicious.
That's precisely what I said yesterDay about wolves not defending themselves...

Quote:
Originally Posted by morm
Kuru, as a veteran, should know that if I were a wolf I would never allow such a thing as what Green said.
Allow? How would you have prevented it?

I think I should read through Legate's posts but it qould be quite a massive operation so I'm not very enthusiastic about it. I think it's odd (and somewhat worrysome) how little we've talked about his death. I mean, wolf kills are a huge part of any evidence we can get so we really shouldn't disregard them.

And unless my opinion changes greatly during toDay, I'm ready to risk a Sally+morm double lynch.

EDIT: xed with the early birds Brinn and Sally...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote