View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 03:14 AM   #331
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Farael: in post 180, wanted us to look at everyone, not just morm. fine and dandy, especially since I THINK that's the day we beat the tar out of Greenie (correct me if I'm wrong), but managed (not on her own though) to turn the discussion away from morm. and to me, but that was my own doing.
Oh I remember now! Not to be defensive but....look at post 284. Says hes' voting me unless the seer tells him to do otherwise. First of all, go ahead and vote me. No problem there, just so I cover the whole post. Second of all, the seer's not going to come out and say "oh she's innocent" or "oh she's a wolf," unless I am the seer myself, which isn't likely and even if I was I wouldn't say that.
Not to sound defensive? you are defending yourself, after explicitly claiming that you would not waste time on such things!

What's going on... an ordo realizing that she was hurting the village, or a wolf scared that people are ready to call her bluff?

Quote:
So pretty much you're going to kill me no matter what.
It's not up to me (solely, that is). But if I could, yes I would.

Quote:
Third of all, takes my discussion of Morm and I and completely disregards it.
What discussion is this? the one where you claim that you are an ordo using some neat circular logic? "either Morm or I is a wolf, an ordo wouldn't say this hence I'm an ordo" That's what tipped me that you are furry!!!

Quote:
Fair enough as I would not want myself tied to Morm if I was a wolf, but I (even being a bit of a newbie to this particular type of play) would not make it quite so public that I wanted nothing to do with him.
Here we go again... "if I was a wolf"... please, I believe I mentioned before that hypotheticals aren't of much use, I could say "if I was the seer I'd dreamt about you and we wouldn't be having this discussion" but I am not the Seer, so does it matter what I would've done if I had been it?

Quote:
To be honest, that was more of a setup for the tie between Volo and Morm, alas the post that never was. To summarize, if Morm does die and is a wolf, Farael wants to make sure that I look bad right along with him.
No... if YOU die and turn out a wolf, it'd make Morm look kinda fishy(er).

Look, if you truly are a newbie who thinks that people will take her for her word on this game I apologise... but it takes less than a full game to learn that, unless proven an ordo beyond doubt no-one trusts what other people claim, unless they support their claims.

And most often, the way to prove someone an ordo (or a wolf) is to lynch them.

But of course, I'm not saying "let's lynch her and see if she was saying the truth"... you've been acting in a disruptive manner for the last two days and added nothing of essence up until your last post.

And even then, it was an "analysis" post that says a lot with little substance. Ok, so now we know, briefly, what you think of others... but I'd much rather see you come up with a good analysis of ONE suspect than a blurb about fifteen of us.

So in conclusion, since only three of the "villagers" want to disrupt the village and muddle discussion, while the rest of us wants to work with what little we've got to find us another wolf, I believe that your behaviour fits more with the wolves than the hobbits.