View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 01:17 AM   #326
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Um okay, it was an hour and a half, and no one posted. But I'll make a new post anyway. Quick analysis on everyone (sorry I need to finish, or rather start, my term paper that's due tomorrow that's one reason I'm so skittish). Cut and dried, simple, to the point-ish. There's been so much stuff I need to go through that I'll be posting in class tomorrow, so expect me to vote later in the "day", barring a sudden change of plans like yesterday.

Here's my commentary. For those of you lovely hecklers who wondered what the heck I've been doing, notice that some of the content is based off their responses to my odd posts. I didn't go crazy for nothing, don't worry.

Lommy: Assumed the wolves went after Val because they thought she was the seer. i can see her logic, but it seems like she put it forward a little too soon, a little too quickly, and made slightly too big a deal out of it. leaning toward innocent but that could change easily.

Agan: just don't know. get back to her eventually.

Meneltarmacil: have additional commentary on Menel's potential role in the game, but we'll go with the general label of "think they're innocent". in fact, i'm almost positive. if i'm wrong may the wolves kill me, give me a bath in barbeque sauce, and put me to bed with an apple in my mouth.

Volo: says at some point that the wolves most likely would try to frame Morm with the killing of Val. one of those "if volo's a wolf, morm is too" kind of things. other than that I base my hunch off a lot of the other posts here. in short, volo takes off on a one-post suspicion of me because of how I have suspected Morm (also my general disposition throughout the game, but I believe it to be more about Morm) and seems overall too protective of him.

Mac: no. flipping. idea. i don't know if i'm on something or if he just has no appearance either way, but either way I can't get a read on the guy.

Might: still think Might's innocent. don't quote me on that though. during the great discussion about me, posts requesting that we broaden our scope of investigation, aka pay attention to more people. in my experience the wolves would be perfectly happy to see all the attention on me, although i could see it going either way.

Morm: I've covered this. nuf said. not leaning towards guilty, but rather tripping over it.

Fea
: eeks. I don't know. One post strikes me as ordo, the next as wolf, and so on (you know what I mean.) I can't make up my mind.

Brinn: keep wanting to compare her to the last game. blast. need to read over her posts again and form a harder opinion. get back to you on her, but for now leaning innocent. just read a little more, and she also seems to be for the idea of not concentrating too much on lil old me, but focusing on finding other potential furry foes. thus leaning innocent, but on the fence somewhat

Sally: that's me. nuf said.

Farael: in post 180, wanted us to look at everyone, not just morm. fine and dandy, especially since I THINK that's the day we beat the tar out of Greenie (correct me if I'm wrong), but managed (not on her own though) to turn the discussion away from morm. and to me, but that was my own doing.
Oh I remember now! Not to be defensive but....look at post 284. Says hes' voting me unless the seer tells him to do otherwise. First of all, go ahead and vote me. No problem there, just so I cover the whole post. Second of all, the seer's not going to come out and say "oh she's innocent" or "oh she's a wolf," unless I am the seer myself, which isn't likely and even if I was I wouldn't say that. So pretty much you're going to kill me no matter what. Again, I'm willing to make the sacrifice. Prefer not to, but if necessary I'll go for it. Third of all, takes my discussion of Morm and I and completely disregards it. Fair enough as I would not want myself tied to Morm if I was a wolf, but I (even being a bit of a newbie to this particular type of play) would not make it quite so public that I wanted nothing to do with him. To be honest, that was more of a setup for the tie between Volo and Morm, alas the post that never was. To summarize, if Morm does die and is a wolf, Farael wants to make sure that I look bad right along with him.

Kath: kath's not really said a ton, so I'm leaving her be for now. Not that she hasn't said anything interesting, but I'm not looking at her exclusively. leaning guilty, but more worried about other potential wolves at the moment.

Shasta: interesting posts, some stuff to talk about, but I'm not leaning either way.

Kuru
: another leaning slightly guilty category not because of the contents of his posts, just because I could see me doing a lot of the same things if I was a wolf.

Okay it's 1:30am almost and I have to be at work before 8am. Still need to write a ten page paper and try to fit sleep into there somewhere. So this is where I leave you for now.

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 12-04-2007 at 01:43 AM. Reason: dern bolding. and it's late so fixing my many errors
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote