View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 11:56 AM   #22
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I hope no one is offended if I phrase this bluntly, but I think many of us are quite nit-picky.
I am. Because in a very literal way, if a game isn't the 'perfect' game, I can't make it work. The thing to remember is that the variables which make up my idea of 'perfect' change based on how my life is changing.

Quote:
PPS. It is great that so many "old faces" have posted on this thread. Both the fact that they follow this forum frequently enough to see this thread and what they say about playing give me hope of seeing them around in the werewolf games again some time in the future...
I make a point to follow threads. I'm just a lot more nit-picky about what discussions I want to dedicate myself to posting in. If I don't have the time to do a good job of it, I don't want to waste anybody else's by making them read what I have to say.