View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 12:49 PM   #14
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Well, personally, I don't have experience with the Junior games - when I started to play, they have already ended. I joined WW because I got a PM from Mac (a mod at that time), and I considered joining WW before, but was not sure if I would have enough skill for the game. At that time, I pitied that WWJ does not exist anymore - I would have most probably joined. So, from what I know about them I believe they could have served in a good way as a "changing station" for the new players, but I guess there was the problem with not enough people for both the junior and "senior" games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
Or then, like I already said, games could be divided into clear "classical games" with only the very basic roles and to "experimental games" with Mediums, Lynch-Seers and what nuts.
I myself prefer experimental games by far, but many players don't.

We could try putting the mod-list into an order where every other game will be of a different format
I believe there was an attempt to do exactly this during this year's Spring, but I think it had somewhat failed. One also has to consider the wishes of the Mods, which may not always hold to the lined-up scheme (and one cannot just switch the Mods' positions on the ladder because sometimes someone does not have enough time to mod etc.).
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote