View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 09:36 AM   #564
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
This game was just too much against the wolves,
I think it was just a matter of the wolves being unlucky. I mean Day 1 it was me, and I was forced to reveal (which now I like how the gamble paid off ) Day 2 it was Durelin, which also led to the 'easing off of Firefoot' than Ang revealed at the best possible time. There were too many 'trusted' for the wolves to face towards the end...and it all goes back to Day 1 and 2, where by pure chance the two 'lynch candidates' were the hunter and a ranger.

I mean if that didn't happen and we didn't get a good group of people here that the village put their trust in, I would have said it was in the wolves favor especially if the Cobbler had survived longer. It seems like everything came apart for the wolves, but honestly if it wasn't for just a great job of collaberation by all the innocent I would imagine the wolves would have annhilated us.