View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 08:41 PM   #197
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I think the Boro situation is the least of our worries right now. He's just one of...well, everyone else...each of us is uncertain of. Well, except for those three nasties among us.

Gil is Gil right now and I am inclined to think him innocent.

Well, this is interesting to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Why do you think the wolves would go after Mac and Roa? As I mentioned, Mac has great instincts, possibly Roa too - I wouldn't know. So could the wolves have been trying to rid themselves of dangerous players? Killing two such vocal players seems like a bold move; are there any people who are particularly likely to do that sort of thing as wolves?
How about...you?

Talking at moderate length about why the wolves would make a kill without doing annoying (to do, that is), lengthy analyses of their posts... Makes me feel like you're not what you seem.

And why bother apologizing for your mistake when it comes to Celuien? You voted for Volo, approving his lynching. If you really feel the need to apologize, why not apologize for your suspicion of Volo? Just doesn't make much sense to me.

Also, I think you're rather quick to assume the person doing the killing is on our side... Unless I'm missing something (which is quite possible), I don't think we know.

And your votes don't sit right with me. You vote for Ang first. Nice, simple, "random-ish" Day 1 vote. Except...it's Ang, so there's the possibility he'll get lynched anytime, because people think he's shifty. Okay, so he is. Then you switch to Volo after he already has seven votes. A bit much, in my opinion. But nice and safe... You voted for Volo. You were right along with everyone else. Your vote for Ang before doesn't stand out. You don't stand out.

You make a good point about Farael keeping up appearances, though.

Hmm...it worries me that Eomer wasn't even voted for on Day 1... Preposterous!

There are so many quiet people... I can hang around for a little while, but I likely won't be back until just before the deadline after that...it sucks, but it's all I can do. Sorry.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote