View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 08:08 PM   #194
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne
Sory for the absense these first hours. . .I was talking to a friend.

I somehow mannaged to overlook the post of Boro where he comes out as hunter, so thanks for pointing it out. Now this leaves us with a bit of a dilema, as we have no way of knowing if he is or not.

No matter what it is not likely that he will die during the night. Either because he is a wolf pretending to be a Hunter or because he is a hunter and it would serve the wolfes little purpuse to kill him. For one thing he could take out one of them, plus the longer he stay the more uncertain we will get and the higher chance there is for us to lynch him.

Of course if the dear Nogrod would give us some clear deffinitions of the roles we would have chance of knowing if it is a bluff or not.

pffft personaly I am inclined to belive him, but one can never know and that disturbs me.
Honestly my first vote for Rune was more or less in jest, it could have just as easily been for Kath. However, I've decided not to over analyze things anymore and lately it has served me well.

Rune's post above really strikes me as contrived and insincere. I just don't seem to believe much of what was written and who would lie?