View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 07:47 PM   #192
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Sory for the absense these first hours. . .I was talking to a friend.

I somehow mannaged to overlook the post of Boro where he comes out as hunter, so thanks for pointing it out. Now this leaves us with a bit of a dilema, as we have no way of knowing if he is or not.

No matter what it is not likely that he will die during the night. Either because he is a wolf pretending to be a Hunter or because he is a hunter and it would serve the wolfes little purpuse to kill him. For one thing he could take out one of them, plus the longer he stay the more uncertain we will get and the higher chance there is for us to lynch him.

Of course if the dear Nogrod would give us some clear deffinitions of the roles we would have chance of knowing if it is a bluff or not.

pffft personaly I am inclined to belive him, but one can never know and that disturbs me.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote