View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 02:58 AM   #461
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Could you desist? Please?
Oh very well. Never let it be said I kicked a man when he was down. And you fought a valiant fight, after all. Even if you did exploit me and my silly list of suspects to your own pinguescent ends...

I was sad when I had to out myself. I was so excited about being Seer, I'd never been one before...I don't think I was very good at it at all, a good seer should have been able to stay hidden for more than a day. I was just very, very lucky with my first dream. There were a lot of players I thought it *vital* to know about, but in the end I chose Boromir from my memories of WWX. He was Mr Nice Guy, everybody liked him, everybody trusted him....a very dangerous character indeed, if on the evil side.
I was so cross though when I screwed up in my "strategy" on the first day and nearly got lynched. I've never been an early lynching candidate before, I just didn't think it would happen. Complacency is the worst WW fault, and I was guilty.

I wanted, as I said in my PMs to the mods, to lie that Phantom was the Hunter when I dreamt of him, but I thought it was too risky, the real hunter might not realise what I was up to and try to out me as a false seer. So instead I left the wording, in my revelation, ambigious enough for Phantom to do it himself once I was dead, I reckoned he would do it....

Valier's instincts are indeed amazing (her placard routine was also hilarious) but kudos also to Roa for spotting Boro on the first day like that. I thought she must be a WP, I was finding it very hard to make a convincing case against him and thought that only another WP would know he also was a WP...
One thing about this village, I don't know if it was the high calibre of the players or what....when I came to my composing my leaving list of suspects, I couldn't understand why I had such a vague and unclear feeling about everything...then I realised it was only Day Two. We really moved fast, Day One was almost like Day Two or Three....did any of the rest of you find this...?