View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 05:12 PM   #446
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
That was a brave bunch of Elves! No ordos were killed during the Days! Kudos to you all!

Valier, you are just scary...

Btw. meaning before you ask, the roles were given out totally at random (we had a deck of cards and a card nominated to every player here). The three species of penguins were also picked beforehand and their characters in the narrations evolved within the frames of the storytelling. We surely were sad to miss the opportunity to continue the chatting between the Rockhopper and the Chinstrap after Day1.

Even though I have in a way made also my congrats in Lommy's official post earlier, I would still like to do it in this more personal way (as the in-game narrations have all been made together, with the same keyboard - and the fight for both the keyboard and the ideas).

Well done people! (not Elves anymore?)
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote