View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 09:30 AM   #2079
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefoot View Post
Anyone else want to play?
Yes, anyone out there?

We need one more person to have a complete round. Let's start when that person turns up (and your moddess finds a sec to draw or photoshop a masterpiece) or on July 1st anyway. After that people I can still take two people if there are more enthusiasts, but only if there are two (not one).

Please keep an eye on your PMs (e-mail notifications are a good idea). I'm going to give people a bit more time than the last round since it's summer an I assume people may be busy, but if you don't write your sentence in 3 days or draw your picture in 5 days, I'm going to shuffle your turn. I also may harass you on Facebook or something, but I'd rather not use my energy on that. Also, keeping an eye on the list every now and then and letting me know in advance if you suspect you'll be too busy when it's your turn is appreciated.

Lommy - draw
Hookbill - write
Kath - draw
Nogrod - write
Sally - draw
Legate - write
Galadriel - draw
Pitchwife - write
Agan - draw
Firefoot - write
Greenie - draw
??? - write

Hookbill - draw
Kath - write
Nogrod - draw
Sally - write
Legate - draw
Galadriel - write
Pitchwife - draw
Agan - write
Firefoot - draw
Greenie - write
??? - draw

Last edited by Thinlómien; 06-25-2015 at 09:37 AM.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote