View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 08:10 PM   #18
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
*swears loudly* The news of my father's death is a hard blow to my family. I should like to put a curse on whoever is responsible for his death...ehm, once Greenie teaches me one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the Little Green Hag and Shasta were conspiring against us, and Brinn too. I mean, they are witches... Except Shasta who is male and therefore a wizard.
Correction, I believe the term is warlock...not wizard. But thank you for accusing us of witchcraft...I take that as a compliment. Anyways, whoever said it was a bad thing? After all while one wizard may be evil, the other is on our side.

Our odds might be tough...but then again I think it could go either way. Also, don't forget werewolves can be turned back into ordos. Goodness, my head hurts just thinking of all the possible things that could happen these coming Days and Nights. Anything is possible.

Meanwhile, I need some time to mourn over the death of my father as well as Eomer (who was also a kindly man and will be dearly missed). Kath, I need a hug...