View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 03:00 PM   #288
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
I'm really starting to hate my schedule. It makes me look horrible.

My first vote yesterday was made in something of a rush since I woke up late and didn't have much time. Then I surprisingly made it home to have to catch up to a whole bunch of stuff, so even though I voted how I really thought, it looked like I joined a bandwagon for Volo just because I had to read everything at once.

Now today I haven't been able to post at all, and there's a whole coalition forming against me. Ugh. And now I have to respond to everything... and it seems terribly jumbled and rushed. Here goes anyway.
Quote:
Firefoot wanted me lynched, than suddenly changed and unconditionally accepted me as the hunter. Kind of odd, it came off to me as 'Oh you're the hunter. I'm sorry, time to change.'
I don't understand this accusation. He claimed to be the hunter - what am I supposed to do? "He's says he's the hunter, let's lynch him anyway to find out if it's true"? I haven't "unconditionally" accepted you as the hunter, and even said so yesterday. I don't understand why it would have made sense for me to leave my vote for you.

I am still extremely suspicious of Ang and would like to vote for him today - however, if I need to save myself, I'll vote for someone else. Unfortunately, I'm not very suspicious of Durelin or Lommy - hopefully someone else would pick up a vote if this is how it works out. Otherwise I think Lommy would get my vote.

I have been thinking about Farael's insistance that Lommy is a wolf - especially with claims like "trust me, she's a wolf." It makes me wonder if he doesn't have some seer-like ability... but everyone's saying that this is pretty normal for him, so maybe not. Farael kind of confuses me.

And Lal - my vote is still to come, as well...
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote