View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 02:59 PM   #287
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Durelin, the sarcasm is not really needed here. No I am the hunter, my questioning is trying to get information, so let me do my own thing!

The wolves may have figured that at least one Ranger would have protected me, so they stayed away yesterday. Or knowing that I have a better chance to get one of them at night, somebody I mentioned as 'odd/suspicious' could have been a wolf, so they feared to go after me as one of them could very well have ended up dead.

Those I suspected the most yesterday:

Volo (innocent)
Celuien (innocent)
Lal
Rune

Hmm...I'm wondering here about Rune...I really don't find Lal suspicious at all, but Rune I thought was a bit out of sync yesterday...and I'm afraid for most of this day I've been thinking about Firefoot, Mith, and Lommy and have completely forgotten about how I felt about Rune.

Edit: x-ed with Lommy, actually no that one was addressed to Mith...but thanks for answering.