View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 02:55 PM   #286
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88
I'm curious as to why there are no alarms being raised to you about Firefoot? Any particular reason for feeling this way about her?
This was to me...? No, I don't have a particular reason, it's more that she does not seem - or at least didn't seem - overtly suspicious. It's also partly gut-feeling and partly because of some of the earliest things she said on day1 - they didn't strike me as wolvish back then, now I'm not too sure - and because I think she has some good points in which I very much agree with her (which, I should know, doesn't necessarily mean she's innocent). So it's kind of all mixed up mess of other people's incriminating opinions, she being innocent -gut feeling, me being confused, her good reasoning and some hairy things about her.

I might be persuaded to vote her, but I still think Durelin's more wolvish.

EDIT: xed with Durelin
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote