View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 02:22 PM   #15
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
No, but they are fallible. Remember, our seer is still among us somewhere, so the dead have nothing to go on but their opinions.
Now Sally is trying to lure the Seer out of hiding, and she either doesn't remember that we get tidbits of info from the mod, or is trying to downplay it. ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
I do think that if Morsul and Sally are both innocent, then the wolves would have already started piling on that vote...although they still have the Dead vote to deal with, too. So I'm guessing either Sally is our wolf, or Morsul's vote is a wolf feeling out to see if any innocents are willing to bite. I suspect Sally and Soriman are packmates, and I like the theory that Lommy might be the third. I'd be happy to vote Sally for the Dead Thread vote, but it would be much better if we could wait to see what the Living do before casting our votes.
I agree with everything here (except for the bit about Soriman - I have no read on them whatsoever). I do think that if Pitch isn't a wolf, Lommy fairly likely is. I'm off to bed now, but I trust you two can handle this
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."

Last edited by A Little Green; 04-25-2021 at 02:22 PM. Reason: x-ed with Lottie and esteemed moddess
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote