View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 02:11 PM   #13
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huin
I can probably be around pretty close to Deadline, so I'm available for tie-breaking duty. I'm shocked we haven't had anything more Seerish than ShadowBoro - has the Seer not done the maths, or do they think the Sally vote is a good one? Or... some other reason?

Still, looks like Form's having fun.
I just got back and was thinking the same! ShadowBoro is giving me a headache, Pitch is fishy, and Sally literally just listed both Morsul and Pitch under "wouldn't vote". I'm starting to wonder if our Cobbler of a moddess hasn't made literally everyone a wolf.

It's pretty late here and I have work early tomorrow morning, so I won't stay up much longer. I think it's safer if I again don't vote, just in case something dramatic happens after I'm gone. Barring a real or fake Seer reveal, I'm happy with us voting for any of Sally/Pitch/Morsul. I'd have said that given the choice I'd prefer Pitch, but you also made a very good point about Sally's being on the chopping block as a possible reason why the Seer hasn't revealed. Also she's definitely acting strange toDay.

So - I trust your judgement on which of the three we pick toDay. I think they all look like wolves anyway.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote